PART VI. PROGRAM DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION
A project plan will be helpful in guiding and providing details to your Telewellness Program, and provide you with the content you’ll need to share with your team, partners, and potential funders.
Your project plan should include measurable outcomes, and include the following:
- Clear objectives
- Evaluation metrics with measurable results
- A source to collect data and measure progress along the way
The table below offers some ideas and examples of what you may want to define as your objectives and how to get there:
Other objectives may include:
- Reduced social isolation and high social engagement through the use of technology devices
- Lower levels of anxiety among older adults and their caregivers experiencing stress
- Increased perceptions of wellbeing
- High satisfaction levels of engagement with the mental health service
- High satisfaction levels with the device(s) used by the resident or community member
You can find a template of a project plan for a Telewellness Program at your community here, and see an example based on one of FPCIW’s earlier pilots here.